Wednesday, September 11, 2013

ME!!!

                    Hi! My name is Karmyn Doughty, but some people call Sasha. I am 15 and will 16 shortly, in October to  be exact. At times I can have a bubbly personality and at others, I can be really laid back. I am outgoing and love to meet new people. I am not very good at sitting still for long periods of time, but I try. Although I am not good at that, I am good at sports. I play for the Sophomore basketball team here at Whitney Young. I also participate in Track and Field. I am currently the 4th best high jumper in the city and the only sophomore. I also take dance. Yes, I am very busy!
                    I have one younger sister and one older brother. My brother is my best friend! I don't have a lot of responsibility at home because I am never there. I live on the west side of Chicago with my mom and siblings. No, I am not scared of living on the west side. I have lived in the same neighborhood all my life. I actually thank my side of town for making me the person I am today!
                    All in all, I am a great, bubbly, and athletic person who loves to meet new people!


No comments:

Post a Comment