Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thankful!

One person that I am truly thankful for in our class is Sam K. I've know him since freshman year. He started out not liking me because I would harass him about not talking to me, but over the summer we became closer. We almost worked the same summer job, but I turned it down for another one! We eat lunch together just about everyday! He fills my day with laughter with his ridiculous stories. He reminds me what our homework is, even though I still don't do it. He also helps me with it, when he knows what he's doing.  He is also my buddy who I walk to 8th period with. We both have it on the third floor, so we complain about the number of stairs the whole way up. All in all, Sam is a good person and a great friend, and I am really thankful for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment